Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Busy little boy!!





Bishop is officially taking steps! As well as getting into EVERYTHING! I can't imagine what he will be like when he is 2! Now I know why people have children when they are younger so that they have the energy to chase after them. It really is a blast everything he does is such an adventure for him (and me of course!) He loves to play with anything that isn't a toy, Yemi's T.V., stereo, speakers, cords and anything that is plugged in to the wall must come out! He loves the little door stoppers behind the doors and he loves doors, cupboards and drawers. Oh and I can't forget toilets and toilet paper. None of the toilet paper is actually on any of the rolls. I'm sure as he gets more mobile the more fun it will be. I just sure hope that he will soon be interested in toys!

2 comments:

Wendy said...

now you know why they call it "the terrible two's (and from experience) "the even worse three's". My fun still hasn't stopped and they're all grown up.
Keep the postings up Lindsey. I love it.
love great Aunt Wendy

Anonymous said...

He's all boy isn't he. what a cutie
looking forward to seeing him soon